Sleep products are everywhere, from the bedroom to our cell phones. But how to choose the right ones for your life?! Never fear, as our obsession with optimizing your sleep means we combed through the seemingless endless options for sleep aid devices in order to find the best products to help you get that shuteye you so desperately crave. After hours spent analyzing customer reviews and getting down into the nitty gritty of the materials, we’re willing to bet the farm that these are the best sleep aid products currently on the market.
Nothing reigns more supreme among sleep products than the almighty mattress, but who has time to sift through all the options? After reading numerous articles by sleep experts and mattress connoisseurs and cross-referencing customer reviews, we landed on the Leesa Sapira Hybrid Mattress as our choice for best mattress for all types of sleepers.
- Features advanced hybrid memory foam, combining the benefits of premium foam with pocket springs for comfort and enhanced support.
- Includes a hole-punched top layer of foam for cooler temperatures during sleep and the bounce of a supportive mattress.
- Contains 1,000+ active response pocket springs, which provide durability for extra support for all types of sleepers.
- Relieves pressure and decreases lower back pain.
You’ve definitely seen Brooklinen in your social media feeds. As it turns out, they are actually worth the hype. Our bedsheets choice for best sleep products has to be the Brooklinen Luxe Core Sheet Set, the ideal blend of breathable and cozy for any kind of sleeper. No matter if you run hot or cold, these sheets should do the trick.
- Made of long-staple, 480 thread count sateen cotton, a step-up from traditional percale cotton.
- Comes with handy “long” and “short” side labels to simplify making the bed.
- OEKO-TEX certified to be free from chemicals.
Best Weighted Blanket
The use of weighted blankets as sleep devices for insomnia has been steadily growing. Many people swear by the power of the extra weight these blankets place on the body while sleeping; research even backs up the notion that weighted blankets may reduce anxiety as well as support sleep. Older weighted blankets usually have small items sewn inside to make them feel heavier, such as pellets or ball bearings. Newer blankets tend to use chunky materials to give the product weight, which is both healthier and more sustainable – bringing us to our pick for the best weighted blanket, the Bearaby Cotton Napper.
- Contains no artificial fillers, but is designed with enough evenly dispersed weight to release natural hormones that stimulate feelings of calmness and relaxation.
- Made of organic cotton (pre-washed for buttery softness), designed for ideal breathability and overall a healthier choice for the environment, as organic cotton uses 90% less water than conventional farming methods.
- Crafted by highly skilled knitters, so the blankets are essentially hand-made.
Best Sleep Technology
What does sleep technology even mean? Well, exactly what it sounds like: sleep devices that rely on technology to help you reach your destination of healthy sleep. Forget about those old school white noise machines – our pick goes to the Hatch Restore. Take a look at everything it offers, all in one easy-to-use bedside device.
- Contains a sound machine with soothing sounds, white noise, and more.
- Features a sunrise alarm, which doubles as a nighttime reading light.
- Includes wind-down meditations and other curated sleep content.
- Doubles as an alarm clock with a dimmable digital clock display.
Best Eye Masks
A classic product to help sleep that has only been slightly updated by modern technology is the good old eye mask. We chose the Nidra Deep Rest Eye Mask for our list of the best sleep products because of its innovative design. Unlike a traditional sleep mask, this mask features contoured eyecups that arch over your eyes, which creates space for movement. In addition to the eye cups, an unstructured nose gap and wider overall design means that these masks are well-suited for a larger variety of faces.
- Blocks out all light and visual stimuli, akin to your own personal blackout curtains for your face.
- Contours to your face and eyelids for maximum comfort, thanks to advanced ergonomics.
- Allows ease of blinking due to its special deeply molded cup design that curves away from eyes and eyelashes.
Best Blackout Curtains
Night shift workers will sing the praises of blackout curtains, but their ability to make a room stay dark may be just as valuable for anyone struggling to get to sleep at night too. When it comes to value and functionality, you can’t beat the NICETOWN Solid Thermal Insulated Blackout. Here’s why.
- Blocks out 85%-99% light and UV rays.
- Reduces noise, thanks to innovative triple weave technology.
- Balances room temperature by insulating against summer heat and winter chill.
- Easily fits on standard curtain rods, featuring trimmed and wrinkle-free threads.
Best Sleep Tracker
The WHOOP 4.0 says it all in its tagline: tracks everything, feels like nothing. This wearable band doesn’t have a screen, but it doesn’t need one. It is consistently rated as the sleep tracker with the easiest-to-read data, all of which is easily accessible in the WHOOP App. Log in and get real-time feedback on sleep, training, recovery, and health.
- Monitors your sleep cycles, debt, performance, and quality to help you figure out how much sleep you need every night.
- Features a Sleep Coach, which can wake you up when you’ve reached optimal recovery.
- Allows you to set a haptic alarm with a gentle vibration to wake you up based on data gathered from your own body – talk about personalized!
Best CBD Gummies & Oils for Sleep
As an alternative to over the counter sleep aids, the Highline Wellness CBD Night Gummies for Sleep – or CBD Night Oil for Sleep if that is your preferred format – are the way to go. In a sleep study conducted by Dr. Olivia Audrey, a board-certified doctor of natural medicine, life coach and holistic wellness expert, 93% of participants experienced greater quality of sleep after consistent use of the CBD Night Gummies, while 86% of participants experienced a greater ability to fall asleep. If you need more info on how CBD actually works to support sleep, check out 5 Reasons CBD Works as a Sleep Aid.
- Features a unique blend of CBD and Melatonin, the naturally occurring hormone that regulates your sleep cycle.
- Helps avoid unwanted grogginess in the morning, because unlike prescription meds, CBD and melatonin are both all-natural.
- Non-intoxicating and hemp-extracted, meaning there is zero THC.
- The great taste of the gummies is consistently shouted out in customer reviews.
As you might be able to guess, one of our core values is to encourage and support healthy sleep for everyone. From sharing our picks for the best sleep products to writing about all angles of sleep health, we’re here to help Check out our blog for even content about products to help you sleep and other wellness tips, including whether lack of sleep causes weight gain, CBD for insomnia, and even more. Learn even more about our favorite compound in our CBD 101 guide and try our product quiz for a different approach to finding the right CBD product for you!
Indulge in a relaxing bath and calm your body and mind with our Premium CBD Bath Bomb.